Being brand spanking new to WordPress, I have no idea what this award is; however, I never win anything so WOOPI!
Thanks, Honestly, Libby, for the nomination.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would probably live in California. I went there once for vacation, and fell in love with the weather, people and beaches. Mainly the weather. Canadian winter sucks.
2. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
ELF. Hands down. Will Ferrell is the best, and so is Zooey Deschanel.
3. What’s the most embarrassing song in your iTunes library?
Oh God. Uhh, probably the Circle of Life. It came on once at a party and everyone was like “wtf, are you six?” But I just ignored them and sung my heart out. Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
4. Favourite song lyric …. go!
Let go, life does get tough, no need to stress, hold you back too much. I love it so much I got it tattooed on myself.
5. Tell me about the happiest day of your life.
Hmm, probably when I realized that the PC Chocolate Fudge Crackle ice cream at the Superstore was NOT discontinued. I was so unbelievably sad when I couldn’t find it for like two months, because I totally would have stocked up on 10 jugs of it; however, I’m now glad that I didn’t.
6. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for 24 hours, who would it be and why?
Will Ferrell’s wife. Is that creepy? I’d just wanna hangout with him, I swear!
7. What’s your stripper name? (Childhood pet + name of the first street you lived on)
Hammy Prout… Ewwwww.
8. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Amy Poehler or Mindy Kaling. Even though I’ve never met either of them, I feel like they most closely mirror my personality. On another note, they’re hilarious and well known, so people would totally go watch it. I would also consider Jennifer Lawrence, but she’s way more confident than I am.
9. What’s your biggest fear?
That I’ll lose my important cards or passport for the umpteenth time and be banned from ever getting another one due to my severe lack of memory.
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Having my own house, maybe a kid, a ballin’ job. The usual.
11. What’s your favourite book?
A tie between Night by Elie Wiesel and the Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Don’t judge me.